Sunshine - Yacht ConoSur

Go to content

Main menu:

Logs > Previous years > 2016 > February
Not a lot going on other than having a good time in good company on a fabulous yacht.
We have decided not to lift ConoSur for the time being as there is a large string of Atlantic depressions coming and basically, she is huge when out of the water so safer in it.
It’s going to be a while before Karen is able to do anything on the boat so we have to re-think what we are going to do this year.
The one thing we must do is keep the boat moving and not let her become one of the marina dwellers, we will still get with sailing friends and delay the lift until late summer. The guys in the yard are happy with this too – better weather for polishing the sides and the anti-foul will be easier to apply. Perhaps this is the only conciliation
Back to content | Back to main menu